Originally designed for cleaning eye surgical instruments, the ONEcleaner Surgical Instrument Detergent Enzyme Lubricant Cleaners render residue free surgical instruments. Due to the increased awareness of TASS and it's most probable causes, the ONEcleaner was developed as a free rinsing detergent-enzyme-lubricant cleaner for rendering eye surgical instruments that are residue free. During the field trials it was discovered that the ONEcleaner performed better than any other product available for cleaning even the most challenging bioburden, stains, and encrustation. The ONEcleaner is now being sold for cleaning all surgical instruments and scopes and are currently used worldwide for use for:
- soaking surgical instrument and scopes prior to cleaning,
- manually cleaning surgical instruments,
- ultrasonic cleaning of surgical instruments, and
- automated surgical instrument washers.
The ONEcleaner Surgical Instrument Detergents replace:
- surgical instrument detergent cleaning pre wash products,
- enzyme surgical instrument cleaners,
- surgical instrument detergents,
- surgical instrument lubricants,
- ultrasonic surgical instrument cleaning solutions, and
- automated washer disinfector detergents.
The ONEcleaner Enzyme Detergent Surgical Instrument Cleaners will:
- deliver the highest quality surgical instrument cleaning outcomes,
- reduce inventory costs for surgical instrument cleaning products,
- cut freight, handling and storage costs,
- boost surgical instrument cleaning throughput, and
- save surgical instrument cleaning time.
The ONEcleaner Enzyme Detergent Cleaners lubricate while they clean.
The Surgical Instrument Detergent Enzyme Cleaners are:
- Phosphate free, and deliver the 4 enzyme detergents that are necessary to effectively breakdown and remove bioburden from surgical instruments. Surgical instrument detergent enzyme cleaners that do not contain these four enzyme detergents cannot remove all forms of surgical bioburden. For the surgical instrument detergent cleaning process to be thorough, four surgical instrument cleaner enzyme detergents are needed.